ORIS AUTOMATIC WATCHES : CITIZEN WATCHES MEN.
Oris Automatic Watches
- (automatic watch) A watch whose mainspring is wound by the movements or accelerations of the wearer's arm. On the basis of the principle of terrestrial attraction, a rotor turns and transmits its energy to the spring by means of an appropriate mechanism.
- (Automatic watch) An automatic or self-winding watch is a mechanical watch, whose mainspring is wound automatically by the natural motion of the wearer's arm, providing energy to run the watch, to make it unnecessary to manually wind the watch. Most mechanical watches sold today are self-winding.
- These watches are self winding mechanical watches. They have a rotor that includes a weight, which swings backwards and forwards with every movement of the wrist and winds the mainspring.
- Oris is a brand of Swiss luxury wristwatches. The Oris watch factory was founded by Paul Cattin and Georges Christian at Holstein (Basel-Country) in 1904. Oris are well known for producing only mechanical watches.
- Oris is a municipality in the comarca of Osona in Catalonia, Spain.
- Oris is a Croatian architecture magazine. The publisher describes it as 'Magazine for Architecture and Culture'.
Oris Big Crown - detail II.
Oris Big Crown Pointer Date series:
Tight crop of the dial allows to appreciate the craftsmanship. The date pointer slowly starts it's way towards. 2nd of January (therefore slightly off center)
artelier pointer date
this is a really sharp looking watch at a decent price (by swiss automatic
standards). looks great on the brown strap and on the stock steel bracelet
Similar posts: costume jewelry watch watch run fat boy run online watch buffy episodes online pocket watch for men ncis swak watch online watch masters of the universe online panerai watche
- (月) 15:48:33|
- Category: None